My name is Jim Bleiberg and I’m a licensed psychologist serving Greater Philadelphia and the Main Line. I have a doctorate in clinical psychology and more than 20 years of experience. I specialize in helping adults who struggle with anxiety, depression and low self-esteem. I do individual and group therapy.
When we work together, here are some of the things you can expect from me.
- I will listen to your words and your feelings carefully .
- I want to understand you as a unique person and appreciate the communities and groups that mean the most to you.
- I will help you nurture your strengths
- I will tell you the truth as I see it and try to do so with kindness and respect.
- I will help you to put hard things into words.
- I will never press you to talk about something before you are ready.
- I will respect your confidentiality and get your OK before I talk to anyone about our work.
I work well with people who feel wounded, lonely or hopeless. They may know that something has to change but feel stuck. I help clients when they want to improve a relationship with a spouse, a romantic partner, parents, children or an employer. I do individual and group therapy. I also conduct family therapy when engaging your family can help you meet your goals. In addition, I provide coaching for clergy members.